2018 TOUR PACKING LIST
Clothing for 11 days. No laundry day! PACK ACCORDINGLY. All clothing/swimsuits must be age appropriate.
- 4 pairs of black uniform socks
- Socks for everyday as they will be wearing shoes for rehearsal time
- T-shirts (dresses)
- Pants in case there is a cold day
- Hoodie or sweater
- Running Shoes + sandals
- Black running shoes for uniform
- Towels (beach and shower)
- Underwear (a few extras just in case)
- PROPER Waterbottle (emptied pop/water bottles are not acceptable)
- Sunscreen Spray – 1 per child
- Bug Spray – 1 per child
Please ensure they are spray-able. We will be collecting these and sharing them amongst everyone. Feel free to donate extra sunscreen as we tend to run out.
- Personal Toiletries – Shampoo- Conditioner- Body wash – Toothbrush- Toothpaste- Face cloth – Hair brush -Hair ties- Deodorant!
Liquid and Gel items are to be sealed in a Ziploc bag.
- Bedding (plus a bus pillow and blanket)
- Garbage bag for dirty cloths
- Sabers Backpack filled with snacks and entertainment for the bus rides. (FYI In our experience all snacks are gone in the first hour of tour.)
ALL ITEMS MUST FIT IN THE PROVIDED DUFFE BAG AND BACKPACK. NO ADDITIONAL BAGGAGE WILL BE ACCEPTED. ABSOLUTELY NO NUTS OR SESAME ALLOWED.